Monday, September 25, 2006

Kids will be Kids

Well this weekend went way to quick. We decided to auctioning on Saturday. It was a nice rainy day. Which turned out to be pretty nice. Since know one in there right might would be out there in the 50's and in rain. So it was a bidders paradise. Well while at a church auction our son Jacob was jumping in some water puddles. Next thing we know he had fallen into one of those puddles. So we told him to get up and his left side was all wet. He wasn't to happy about that. So we told him to stand by us. I forgot to tell you that he is 2 years old. Almost 3. Next month he'll turn 3. Well back to the story. So we're paying attention on what's being auctioned off. About 5 to 10 minutes later I look down to see what he was doing. He was way to quite and calm. So when I looked down he was letting the air flow. He had his pants pulled all the way down to his ankles. Just enjoying the breeze. Needless to say I wasn't enjoying that same enjoyment that he was. I told him to pull them up. Well he didn't want to right away. By the time he pulled them up there were a couple of people now staring at us. I can just picture God up in Heaven laughing. Luckily we didn't know anybody there. So the embarrassment didn't last to long. We didn't stay that much longer after that. That's one more story to tell his future wife. I can't wait for that day. It will be prefect pay back time. Or maybe I'll wait until he's married that way I know that she won't leave him. Well I better go here. Just thought I would drop a quick blog. Everyone have a blessed day.