Monday, November 13, 2006

Back Home

Just wanted to leave a quick note. Life has picked up again so I don't have to much time to write tonight. Well the big hunt was not a big hunt after all. I had 3 fawns that went by me which I didn't shoot at. I could have though, because as soon as they hopped over the fence someone else shot them. I just couldn't kill the little suckers. Especially when they were all happy and jumping around. I did get some good quality time with God and some much needed rest. I did wake up once with about 22 Turkey's right by me. The closest one got was about 5 feet. They are not to bright. They even came in with my own turkey call. Which isn't all that great. Well that's about it. I should be back to normal writings tomorrow. Hopefully. I have a meeting after work tonight. Which means that I'll be crawling into bed around 1100 ish. If I'm lucky. Talk to you all later.