Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The wonders of God

God is so wonderful. While hunting I was able to enjoy all of God's beauty. I think that's why I like hunting so much. Yes, it is nice to get a deer, but at the same time it is nice to see what God has done. To reflect on everything He's made and what He is doing. I have been blessed tremendously this year. Everytime that I need something God comes out with the answer. Some of you know that my wife is pregnant. Well our first born is a boy. So of course I told God that I wanted a girl. Needless to say on the 7th of Nov we went to get the ultra sound and it was a girl. Glory be to God. Then we had put a bid on one house to find out that some people destroyed it. So we had to back down on it. 1 month from closing. Well needless to say that didn't catch God off guard. He found us a house right away. It's actually better than the last one. He's a God more than enough. Even with this house God has blessed us tremendously. He had put us in the hands of people that are going out of there way to help us. Someone gave us a John Deer riding lawn mower. Which is needed for 5 acres of mowing. Then I was praying for a snow plow and a tiller. Well God new what to do. The people selling us the house gave of there's. Then I realtor has a couple of business on the side. It ends up that he has a hole bunch of window blinds and curtain rods that he doesn't want. So he's giving us those things plus more. All I can say is God is going to take care of his children. God is great. Well I do have more to say. Maybe I'll get to it tomorrow. Everyone have a blessed day. Always remember God is always going to bless you. You just have to listen and obey and the blessing will come forth.