Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The end is near!!!

I've always had a work mentality in my life to do 110%. Every job I worked at I gave it my best. I always left with good terms even though I new I would never go back. I always believed by doing so. I'm leaving my name in good standards and I'm leaving a Godly example. Well strange things have happened this last few months. Some might know this some might not. I had left my pastoring job over a month ago. After God dealing with me in that situation for a very long time. So eventually I decided to do what He wanted me to do. It wasn't easy at all. Now most people might think that because God tells you to do something that it's going to be a wonderful thing. Well it's not always going to be that way. For me I think it was different because well I battled with God so long that certain doors had closed. So He would have to start opening them back up. These last few months have been rough ones. I mean rough. Not know how the bills are going to be getting paid. Not even being able to by a hole bunch of presents for Jacob for his B-day. That will kill a parents heart right there. I knew that I was still in God's plan. So I kept on pressing onward. I just kept telling myself that I don't look at what's around me, but I look at what God is taking me. I know that God is going to supply everything I need. One way or another. Well this last Friday I got a call from my old boss at the city bus service. He stated that He wanted me to come back and work with him. He stated that most of the drivers they are hiring now are worthless. That just don't want to work he said. He said that he would be able to start me out at the highest of the bottom person. That I would be full time and making all the good benefits. He said he had a few opening a few months back and he said he had thought about calling me then, but never got to it. Interesting isn't it. So I have excepted the job there. The pay is a little bit more than here and the benefits are unbelievable. Not sure what else is in store. I fill that my wife has a better job coming. That way we won't have to worry about the finances anymore. The thing is. Things that you do in the past do come back. If I would have been a worthless employee. He would never would have wanted to hire me back. If I would have listened to God when He told me to leave. Well I believe that I wouldn't be in the mess that I've been in. All I know is the more I seek after God the more His promises come forth. I know through this hole ordeal that my faith in this area is going to be rock hard. God is great all the time. So I do have some bad news though. When I leave this job on the 26th of Oct. I will no longer have the Internet. So I will no longer be able to blog. So these next few weeks are the last for a while. It's been a joy writing over these last few years. I know that God has special things in stored for all of you. I will miss writing to you all greatly. God Bless you all. Rev. Josh