Thursday, November 16, 2006

The rain of the Holy Spirit

Wow. That is all I can say to last nights service. Wow. Sometimes words just doesn't do justice to what God has done. We started off the service showing a video of the revival service that happened at Rod Parsley's church. Well you know how excited the spirit gets when he see and hears those kind of things. I do have to say that even though the kids were not in the service they were part of it. See our kids are in a state of revival. Great things are happening in them and through them. So at the beginning of there service last night Tom had them pray for our service. That the same thing that is happening in there classes would happen in the big church. Well midway through the service the Holy Spirit was a moving. For me the start of the video got my Spirit going. Just because I've seen the video a hundred times. My Spirit knows that video. Well midway through the video the Holy Spirit powered down the blessings. I do have to say after that God was moving with in us. I won't go into to much details right now. All I can say is that our little church in the hills is never going to be the same again. We have left the old wine skin behind and we are in our new wine skin. Soaking up the Holy Ghost wine straight from God. Glory Be to God. I just fill like dancing just thinking about it. I got to go. I can't even type anymore. Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!