Thursday, June 07, 2007

It's nice to have good Friends

It sure is nice to have friends. Someone you can talk to about nothing and they still listen. Someone you can bring a favor or a prayer request and there right there to help out. We have to remember that Jesus was a friend to all. Even the worse sinners in the area. We also have to remember that we can't be to choosy on who we speak to. Jesus didn't. Just because someone is weird or even a little creepy or even if the person gets under your skin. Doesn't mean that you shouldn't talk to them. It's hard to witness to a person if you never talk to them or unkind to them. We are not part of this world. We need to love all, even though you might not think they deserve it. Our flesh loves to take control of our emotions. He wants us to be upset at someone or walk in unlove towards them. Why? Or sin nature hates doing what is in line with God's word. So the next time you get frustrated with someone or you try to hide from talking to them. Remember this God wants you to love them unconditionally. Everyone has the right to go to Heaven. I do want to say thank-you to Tom for helping out with the chicken questions. I forgot to say thanks last night I think. If you were wondering what we wrong with the chickens. Well let's just say the were plucking a couple of chicks were the sun don't shine. Needless to say. With his expertise the chicks are doing great. All is back to being happy in the chicken land. One cool thing is that the Turkey's are always happy to see me. They run to the door when I say hi. Makes a person feel wanted by animals. They make me feel like you are one of them. They even will seat on your feat while standing. Animals are funny. All I know as long as Tom is around I will do fine at my hobby farm with the chicks and turks. Everyone have a wonderful day and weekend. I will be gone for a week. I'll be frying in Oklahoma for a week. I'll be at a Bible Conference. Were I'll be getting ordained. Chow PJ