Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Happy 4TH of July

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy 4th of July. It's a time that we need to reflect on those that have protected our country in the past and the now. I know when I was in the military it meant so much to me to get packages and letters from people. It also meant a lot knowing I had people praying for my protection. Maybe this week you could start a commitment to pray for those that are serving over seas. Just food for thought also. I've heard a lot of people saying that the rapture is going to happen within the year. First of all no one knows when the rapture is going to happen, but God Himself. Second it states in the Bible that one day in Heaven is 1000 years on Earth. So in all aspects Jesus has only been back in Heaven after His resurrection for 2 days. It really hasn't been that long in Heaven. There are still partying on Jesus' return. Well better get going. Have some fencing to put up tonight. For the goats that are coming on Friday. Everyone have a blessed day.