Tuesday, October 03, 2006

URGENT

This is urgent here's the letter I received tonite!

Dear friends and family,
I'm asking you to please pray for my friend's 3 year old daughter, Jessie who fell off the top bunk of her bed and hit her head on a hard floor today. She is in serious condition and had to be "mercy flown" via helicopter to Orlando because of bleeding and severe brain damage. The family are strong Christians but this is very frightening and they are understandably shaken up. Pray for miraculous healing and for peace. Please also feel free to forward this email to anyone or any prayer chain you know for prayer. I will update you as I learn more. Thank you.
In Christ,
Becky

I think we should all come together in prayer for this little girl that total restoration will be in her head. That no damage will be there. And the swelling will go down. So she will live a normal life. Just pray for a hedge of protection over her and her family that the devil will do no more harm in any way. That she will have a total healing of the head and body. Thanks for agreeing and praying with me.