Monday, July 09, 2007

God is More than enough!

God always gives you more than enough. I usually don't talk about finances but this time I'll make an exception. Some people think that Kari and I make pretty good money. Just by the clothes that we wear, and place that we live. The truth is we don't make a lot at all. Actually we would probably make you fall over backwards if you found out how much we actually make. The thing is we have to believe in God over and over to give us money for a lot of things. All the animals that we have came from God and God alone. We didn't have money for them, but God wanted us to have them so he supplied the money for them. He has continually given us money for them. God blessed us with money from someone that will cover most of the food. Someone has given us some hay for the goats. Along with some money for some more hay and food. God supplies all our needs. IF you would come over to our house and look at our fridge you would find the list of things that we are believing in God for. Some of those things are getting crossed off already. Some will take sometime or maybe not. To have great faith in something you have to believe that you will receive it even though it doesn't look good. Faith doesn't get built up in good times, but in the times of need. My hole life I have had the money to do or buy a lot of things. When my wife and I were just married we made over 60,000 a year. We thought we were living the good life. When I went to bible school our salary went down to 20,000 a year. God at that time told me that it was time for me to trust in Him for all finances. It hasn't been easy, actually it's been kind of hard at times. God has always came through. Sometimes way in advance other a day before. All I know is that not only has God blessed us, but the people that listen to God has also been blessed tremendously. So don't give up when your believing in something. Stand strong in your faith and do not waiver from it. Our God WILL ALWAYS SUPPLY ALL OUR NEEDS. God said so and God can't lie. God bless you all. Go forth and stand in faith, and watch miracles happen.